Foundations of IT Security
Foundations lecture covering a wide range of basic security topics intended for (beginner) undergrads. Exercises cover topics introduced during the lecture from a more practical point-of-view (often involving written Python code).
- 2020-10-15 14:15–15:45 | Introductory Lecture (online)
- 2020-10-23 16:00–17:30 | First Exercise (online, access info will be announced)
- 2021-03-31 10:30–13:30 | Written Exam (90 min)
Next Due: Exercise Sheet 02 until 2020-11-02 23:55.
- New Content: every Monday.
- Online Q&A session: Thursday 14:15 (~30 min).
Submit questions until Wednesday 20:00.
- Online Exercise: Friday 16:00–17:30 (except the first week).
Submit solutions until Monday 23:55 of the next week.
|2020-10-19||Cryptography 1||Sheet 01|
|2020-10-26||Cryptography 2||Sheet 02|
The exam is planned to be a written exam on the 2021-03-31 between 10:30–13:30 (90 min).
Bonus points from last semester's lecture are eligible for this year's lecture.
During the exam, you are allowed a double-sided, handwritten A4 paper. Additional scratch paper will be provided.